Edwin B Mpn

You lied and I HAVE THE PROOF

Mediacom Communications - You lied and I HAVE THE PROOF
Mediacom Communications - You lied and I HAVE THE PROOF - Image 2
Mediacom Communications - You lied and I HAVE THE PROOF - Image 3
MY SIGNAL HAS BEEN CRAP FOR YEARS AND YOU KEPT TELLING ME IT WAS INSIDE MY HOUSE TILL TODAY WHEN YOUR SERVICE FOLKS DUG UP THE ALLY BEHIND MY HOUSE AND TALKING TO THE GUYS DOING THE WORK THEY SAID THE SIGNAL TO THIS AREA WAS ALMOST NOT EVEN HERE AND THEY JUST GOT AROUND TO FIXING IT...I HAVE PHOTOS AND TAPES OF ALL THIS AND AM GOING TO THE MEDIA UNLESS YOU REFUND MY ACCOUT..FOR 2173 SOUTH DESCANDO ROAD AJ AZ 85119..CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO SEE PHOTOS PROOF B4 THE MEDIA. JULIE AND EDWING BALDER REPORTING!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Stealing

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Social M Vwu

Please send an email to Totalcare@***.com with Pissed Consumer in the subject line, and include your account number and a description of the problem.

Our Total Care representatives will investigate further and work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Lorna K Pzh
map-marker Harvest, Alabama

Extremely dissatisfied with service!

I have been without internet for 8 days! When I make a service call, I am told that the issue will be fixed by the next day. I have called several times and I have told them that I work from home and very dependent on the internet. I have even asked to be place on high priority. Still, I have no internet. I would strongly discourage anyone from using Mediacom. Customer service is horrible! Mediacom, please fix this issue immediately!!!
Pros:
  • Good programming
Cons:
  • Horrible service and reliability

Preferred solution: Full refund

Social M Vwu

Hello Lorna, Thank you for your review. We would like the opportunity to make this right and improve your experience with our company.

Please send an email to Totalcare at mediacomcc.com with PissedConsumer in the subject line, and include your account number and a description of the problem.

map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Internet outage

Our cable has been out since Thursday. They sent a tech over this morning and he said that we have no signal to our house.

He then called back a few hours later to tell me another tech would be fixing the problem for the entire street. Saw that tech at the cable pedestal outside our house with his equipment and laptop. Nothing has happened as of yet. Called customer service as you well know only to be told that there is a third party that has to be contacted in order for this problem to be fixed.

Was also told at that time it would be 5 to 7 business days before it would be fixed. My wife works from home on a PC and needs the service in order to do so.

I hope at the least, my bill is prorated for this outage. Thank You and have a good day.

Tollie Ofy
map-marker Durango, Colorado

Cannot get access to nbc

Blocked for streaming national televised nfl playoff game on NBC. Need you to provide streaming access to nbc
Social M Vwu

Hello Tollie, Thanks for leaving us a review. We apologize for any issues you experienced while trying to stream content.

We would like the opportunity to find out what happened and assist with any issues so we can improve your experience.

Please send us an email along with your account number and a description of what happened, to Totalcare at mediacomcc.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Lora L Bbl
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Cancel service

2 year special discount with new company ImOn in Dubuque. Mediacom cannot match this 2 yr new customer price.
Cons:
  • Too many channels i not want
  • Interruptions of signal causes pause in the tv program at leas
Social M Vwu

Hello, Thank you for the review. We apologize if our service doesn't meet your expectations and would like to know more about your experience to ensure any issues are resolved.

Please email us at TotalCare at mediacomcc.com with Pissed Consumer in the subject line so we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you.

Morgyn Rhs
map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Internet out FOR 2 DAYS!!

My internet has been OUT for 2 days! Ive called numerous times and cannot ever speak to a human being! Same computer that asks me the same questions and NO satisfaction. Im so disgusted! Give me a person to talk to! Preferably someone that speaks English. Yikes!!!

totalcare at mediacomcc.com

Social M Vwu

Hello Morgyn, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the issues you're having with the internet service.

You are more than welcome to email us at totalcare@***.com with Google Reviews in the subject line. Please send the account number along with a brief description of the problem.

Our Total Care representatives will track the issue and work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

View more comments (1)
Koreen Ull
map-marker Bellevue, Washington

WiFi outage

The wifi and cable is over priced and the signal is horrible however I had to get something quick for my kid with autism
Social M Vwu

Hello Koreen, Thank you for your review. We would like the opportunity to make this right and improve your experience with our company.

Please send an email to Totalcare at mediacomcc.com with pissed consumer in the subject line and include your account number and a description of the problem.

Kailee B Bnh

Poor customer service

I got switched from admin to user on my account with no warning or anything! The internet is crap goes in and out at random! Im trying to resolve my issues i couldnt even get someone on the phone!if I had a choice I would get rid of Mediacom

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Stay away

Social M Vwu

Hello Kailee, Thanks for your review. I apologize for the issue with your Mediacom ID.

We will be more than happy to get this sorted out for you.

Please send an email to totalcare at mediacomcc.com with pissedconsumer in the subject line, along with your account number and description of the issue. Alternatively, we have live support representatives that can assist you with this matter if you send "AGENT" in a text message to 66554.

Russell P Fja

| map-marker Des Moines, Iowa

No service

can't see a lot of the channels I'm PAYING for, will my bill be less because you can't give me the product I'm PAYING for! This is BS because I have to pay for the service I'm suppose to have, but when I don't have it, the bill is still the same! I know you don't give a $#it about your customers, but I've had it with your crap and will be looking for a more reliable product to spend my money on!
Pros:
  • Trying to think of one
Cons:
  • Service is not that good in atlantic iowa

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: get another service

Social M Vwu

Hello Russell, Thank you for leaving a review. I apologize for any frustration this has caused you.

If you are experiencing problems with your service, you can email us at SocialMediaTeam at mediacomcc.com.

Please send the account number along with a brief description of the problem. Once we have the additional information, we can dig deeper into this for you.

DENNIS S Wyg

Annoying Commercial

Original review Jul 17, 2023
The commercial with the young girl complaining to her father is the most annoying. What is fitching, witching, or whatever she says? Will be extremely glad when the commericial goes away and hope it is SOON!

Preferred solution: Reply to feedback

User's recommendation: Mediacom does not want feedback. No way to contact them.

Anna W Khs

Billing information

I just want to know how much I have to pay. I know it's in September. I just would love to know how much I have to pay
Pros:
  • Internet service great

Preferred solution: Know the price of my bill

Social M Vwu

Hi Anna, We will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send an email to totalcare@***.com with PissedConsumer in the subject line, and include your account number and a description of your inquiry. We look forward to hearing from you.

Zaria Vze
map-marker Peoria, Illinois

Lack of communication

If Mediacom cannot provide a successful way for their customers to contact them we will unsubscribe. A technology provider without a way to communicate is not whom we wish to do business with anymore.

User's recommendation: We do not recommend

Kenny M Pci
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Poor internet quality

I was a customer of 11 years with Mediacom. At first they were pretty good but in the last few years everything has went downhill.

In the end I was paying $93.99 a month JUST FOR INTERNET, no other services l. Because I work from home, internet is crucial. When my internet is down, it basically counts as me being absent from work. In the last year or so, my internet was out multiple times and the final straw came when it was down twice in two weeks for hours at a time with no apparent reason.

There are people living in 3rd world countries with more reliable internet service. Let me be clear in stating that I live in a fairly good sized city too. Im not way out in the country. Im right in the middle of a town of about 15,000 people and living next to a school.

The billing is atrocious too! Its difficult to get automatic bill pay set up, its even harder to get out of it.

Its difficult to turn your equipment back in. These people literally have Bankers Hours Fortunately I was able to quickly drop them in favor of a new company that came to town with cheaper rates and overall better service

Loss:
Cons:
  • Indifferent staff
  • Spam calls wanting surveys

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Avoid if you can

Social M Vwu

Hello Kenny, Thank you for leaving a review. We apologize for any dissatisfaction you have with Mediacom services or support.

Please send us an email along with your account number and a description of what happened, to SocialMediaTeam at mediacomcc.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

JoAnn H Ktv

| map-marker Apache Junction, Arizona

Service not working since 12 pm

They said service would be out from approximately 12 PM until 2:30 PM. It is now 5:23 PM and still no service.
Pros:
  • I like them but they should update
Cons:
  • Price

Preferred solution: The service fixed

Social M Vwu

Hi JoAnn, Thank you for your review. We would like the opportunity to make this right and improve your experience with our company.

Please send us an email with your account number and a description of these issues to totalcare at mediacomcc.com, and we will happy to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.

map-marker Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

Interment keeps going out. Do I need a new router?

Internet keeps going out. Unplugged several times last weekend. Wondering if I need a new router The end

Fred F Wdy

Great service

Billing it was handled . Customer serve was great no issues at all. Keep up good work. Very happy to have your service

Preferred solution: Nothing

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article